martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

MODAL
HAVE TO
 Pp+Have to/ has to+ Sf verb
pp+  do not //doesn’t have to+   sf verb
Do //does+ pp + have to+ sf verb
MODAL
HAD TO
Pp +had to + sf verb
Pp + did not +have to+ sf verb
did+  pp +  have to+ sf verb
PP
POSITIVE        +
NEGATIVE        -
INTERROGATIVE  ?
PP
POSITIVE     +
 NEGATIVE      -
INTERROGATIVE  ?
EXAMPLE
I have to be home by eight
I don´t have to be home by eight
Do I have to be home by eight?
EXAMPLE
I had to be home by eight
I didn´t have to be home by eight
did I have to be home by eight?
I
i have to take a shower
i dont have take a shower
Do i have to take a shower?
I
i had to take a shower
i dont had to take a showe
do i had to take a showe?
YOU
you have to do homework 
you dont have to do homework
Do you have to do homework?
YOU
you had to do homework
you dont had to do homework
do you had to do homework
HE
he has to do homework
he doesnt has to do homework
does he have to do homework?
HE
he had to do homework
he doesnt had to do homework
does he had to do homework?
SHE
she has to sweep her house
she doesnt has to sweep her house
does she have to sweep her house?
SHE
she had to sweep her house
she doesnt had to sweep her house
does she had to sweep her house?
IT
it has to begin the homework
it doesnt has to begin the homework
does it has to begin the homework?
IT
it had to begin the homework
it doesnt had to begin the homework
does it had to begin the homework?
WE
We have to go to the party
we dont have to go to the party
Do we have to go to the party?
WE
we had to go to the party
we dont had to go to the party
do we had to go to the pary?
YOU
you has to write a book
you dont has to write a book
do you have write a book?
YOU
you had to write a book
you dont had write a book
do you had write a book?
THEY
they has to play soccer
they dont has to play soccer
Do they have to play soccer?
THEY
they had to play soccer
they dont had to play soccer
do they had to play soccer?
I
i have to feed my pet
i dont have to feed my pet
Do i have to feed my pet?
I
i had to feed my pet
i dont had to feed my pet
do i had to feed my pet?
YOU
you have to learn how to speak english
you dont have to learn how to speak english
Do you have to learn how to speak english?
YOU
you had to learn how to speak english 
you dont had learn how to speak english
do you had learn how to speak english?
HE
he has to close the door 
he doesnt has to close a the door
Does he have to close the door?
HE
he had to close the door
he doesnt had to close the door
does he had to close the door?
SHE
she has to wash the car 
she doesnt has to wash the car
does she have to a wash the car?
SHE
she had to wash the car
she doesnt had to wash the car
does she had to wash the car?
IT
it has to cook the food
it doesnt has to cook the food
does it have to cook the food?
IT
it had to cook the food
it doesnt had to cook the food
does it had to cook the food?
WE
we has to plan the vacations
we dont has to plan the vacations
do we have to plan the vacations?
WE
we had to plan the vacations
we dont had to plan the vacations
do we had to plan the vacations?
YOU
you has to learn english
you dont has to learn english
do you have to learn english?
YOU
you had to learn english
you dont had to learn english
do you had to learn english?
THEY
they have to live your life
they dont have to live your life
do they have to live your life
THEY
they had to live your life
they dont had to live your life
do they had to live your life?
I
i have to tell you something
i dont have to tell you something
Do i have to tell you something?
I
i had to tell you something
i dont had to tell you something
do i had to tell you something?
YOU
You have to give me a present in my birthday
you dont have to give me a present in my birthday
dou you have to give me a present in my birthday?
YOU
you had to give me a present in my birthday
you dont had to give me a present in my birthday
do you had to give me a present in my birthday?
HE
he has to look the movie
he doesnt has to look the movie
does he have to look the movie?
HE
he had to look the movie
he doesnt had to look the movie
does he had to look the movie?
SHE
she has to plant a tree
she doesnt has to plant a tree
does she have to plant a tree?
SHE
she had to plant a tree
she doesnt had to plant a tree
does she had to plant a tree?
IT
it has to break the ice
it doesnt has to break the ice
does it have to break the ice?
IT
it had to break the ice
it doesnt had to break the ice
does it had to break the ice?
WE
we has to sleep in the night
we dont has to sleep in the night
do we have to sleep in the night?
WE
we had to sleep in the night
we dont had to sleep in the night
do we had to sleep in the night?
YOU
you has to close the door
you dont has to close the door
do you have to close the door?
YOU
you had to close the door
you dont had to close the door
do you had to close the door?
THEY
they has to visit to grandparents
they dont has
to visit to grandparents
do they has to visit to grandparents
THEY
they had to visit to grandparents
they dont had to visit to grandfathers
do they had to visit to grandparents?
I
i have to finish my homework
i dont have to finish my homework 
Do i have to finish my homework?
I
i had to finish my homework
i dont had to finish my homework
do i had to finish my homework
YOU
You have to take a shower
You dont have to take a shower
do you have to take a shower?
YOU
you had to take a shower 
you dont had to take a shower
do you had to take a shower?
HE
he has to ride the horse
he doesnt has to ride the horse
does he have to ride the horse?
HE
he had to ride the horse
he doesnt had to ride the horse
does he had to ride the horse?
SHE
she has to wake up to 6 o'clock
she doesnt has to wake up at 6 o' clock
does she have to wake up at 6 o'clock
SHE
she had to wake up to 6 o'clock
she doesnt had to wake up at 6 o'clock
does she had to wake up at 6 o'clock?
IT
it have to read a book
it doesnt have to read a book
does it have to read a book?
IT
it had to read a book
it doesnt had to read a book
does it had to read a book?
WE
we has to stay in the school
we dont has to stay in the school
do we has to stay in the school
WE
we had to stay in the school
we dont had to stay in the school
do we had to stay in the school
YOU
you has to fill a form
you dont has to fill a form 
do you have to fill a form?
YOU
you had to fill a form
you dont had to fill a form
do you had to fill a form?
THEY
they has to clean your house
they dont has to clean your house
do they have to clean your house?
THEY
they had to clean your house
they dont had to clean your house

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario